· Grounds one fully in the body
· Instills courage and assists in taking the right action
· Helps to maintain faith and trust
· Strengthens feelings of self-sufficiency
· Useful for blood ailments
· Prevents feelings of discouragement when facing obstacles
Associated Chakra: Root (1st)
Copper can tarnish over time. To maintain the shine and beauty of your jewelry, gently polish by using a jewelry polishing cloth. Over or vigorous polishing may cause damage to jewelry, so gently polish when necessary.